Regardless of size, Community Care Program providers share many of the same concerns and issues. IACCPHP was founded in 1988 to address these common concerns and member needs.
Here are just a few of the benefits and features you can receive:
- Increased legislative awareness on the value of home care services as members speak as a whole to issues such as increased rates, budget cuts, etc.
- Channel for communication with the Illinois Department on Aging at CCPAC Meetings
- Networking and support for provider members through:
- Exchange of knowledge and experiences between members
- Frequent updates on legislative issues, compliance, contractual actions, policies and procedures
- Membership meetings
- Pre-service and In-service training support